Leverage construction project Kanban to intuitively and effectively manage construction activities
Kanban boards can be used as a work order in the construction productive process, as well as a tool for construction process and safety control.
The main purpose of the Kanban system in a construction engineering project is to manage all activities during the construction and control their completion time. Kanban boards can be designed according to work scenarios, providing the following benefits:
- Manage supplier bids online-by running the tendering process online, you will benefit from a system that helps organize the bidding process.
- End-to-end automated tendering process-from supplier selection, bidding, bid response, bid opening, bid evaluation, negotiation and bid award, the whole process is automated.
- Obtain complete audit trail and process information-electronic traces throughout the entire process.
- Reduce costs and develop sustainable and environmentally friendly tenders.
- Reduce tendering costs and time.