Salesforce Automation increases competitive advantage
It also improves the onboarding of new hires and makes it easy to implement best practices.
Sales reps only spend 30% of their time actually selling. They spend too much time on unrelated such as logging activities, inputting sales data and finding the right person to contact. Automating sales processes can:
- Streamline sales activities
- Guide new hires step-by-step
- Minimize human errors
- Ensure the right information flow to the right people at the right time
- Give sales managers visibility into workflows and tasks
- Guarantee reliable information and timely decisions
Salesforce automation can increase productivity by simplifying the sales process and decrease the costs of sales. It is an important tool for the sales teams.